Hello crafty friends! I am so excited to be returning with another guest post on the Spellbinders blog today! Today, I’m working with the Hello Summer Starry Night project kit, as well as a few other products from Spellbinders. The kit is packed with lots of great products to make cards for all occasions. They are gender neutral as well, so you could make cards for anyone using the kit. When I saw the items for the kit, I knew I had to make an ocean themed card, a galaxy card, and a shaker card. I will be showing you lots of photos and will have supplies listed and linked down below, but for more details, and info, head over to the Spellbinders blog!
Here is a photo of the Starry Night kit:
For my first card, I created a 5×7 sized card using the Dream Seeker stamp set.
I have a process video for this card on my YT channel as well.
For my next card, I created a fun, interactive galaxy card.
For my third card, I made a pretty shaker card.
- Hello Summer Starry Night Project Kit BD-0513
- Space Cadet stamp set SS-0673
- FSJ Black Licorice Silk IP-0143
- FSJ Space Glow AC-0419
- Nestabilities Standard Circles LG Etched Dies S4-114
- Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Distress Inks in: Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon, and Black Soot
- Distress Oxide inks in: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire and Tumbled Glass
- MFT Sunrise stencil
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger superfine White Embossing Powder
- Ranger superfine Silver embossing powder
- Gina K Amalgom ink
- Copic Markers
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste
- Liquid Pearls in White Opal
- Dr. Ph Martin’s Pen White
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- Fun Foam
- Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares
- Art Impression Action Wobble
I am thrilled with how my cards have turned out! I love them all for different reasons! I have loved working with Spellbinders Hello Summer Starry Night project kit, and I hope I have inspired you to get crafty. Thank you so much for stopping by!