Hey guys! I’m back with another tic-tac-toe challenge from Stamping Smiles Designs. Read more about the challenge on the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog and join in!
For my project, I chose the middle column for inspiration: glossy accents, clean and simple, and twine.
Here’s what I created:
Here’s how I made my card:
- I stamped out the clam image from Lawn Fawn’s Year Six stamp set on white cardstock with Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored them in using copic markers, a white gel pen, and a spectrum noir clear glitter pen.
- Using the matching Lawn Fawn die, I die cut the clams, and set aside.
- I die cut a scalloped rectangle out of white cardstock using WPlus9’s sunshine layers die. Then, I stamped the sentiment from the same Lawn Fawn Year Six stamp set.
- I attached the clams onto my card. I popped up the pink clamp with foam tape.
- I tied some twine around the scalloped rectangle.
- I popped the whole scalloped panel up with some foam tape, and adhered it to an A2 sized card base that I made out of pink cardstock.
- To finish off, I added glossy accents to the pink clam. I also added “water droplets” with glossy accents, but it’s hard to see in the picture. (There are three on each size of the sentiment, and one to the bottom left of the pink clam.)
I hope you like my card! Don’t forget to join in this challenge and link up your project on the TTT challenge blog!