Hey guys! Today I’m on the DeNami design blog with a DIY traveler’s notebook.
If you follow my blog or instagram at all, you already know how I’m obsessed with these little journals. I decided to make this one my baby bear/bump journal.
I hope you’ll pop by the DD blog to check out how I made this traveler’s notebook & for more pics!
Hey guys! Father’s day is right around the corner, and today I’m on the DeNami design blog with a Father’s day card. I’d love for you to head over there and check it out!
Hey guys! Today I’m on the DeNami blog with a birthday card featuring DD’s Flower Patch clear stamp set & Medium Birthday circle.
I absolutely love sunflowers and “country style” bouquets, so that’s what inspired my card!
I hope you’ll stop by the DeNami blog to see how I created this card!
Today, I have the cutest cupcake toppers over at the DeNami blog! I’d love it if you stopped by & checked it out!
Have a super Wednesday!
Hey guys! Today, I’ve got a cute gift tag on the DeNami blog! Gift tags are a perfect way to dress up a cheap gift bag from the dollar store!
Welcome to the DeNami Spring Fling Blog/Instagram Hop (#BIGDDHop) hosted by DeNami!
You should have come from Kay Miller’s blog, and your next stop will be to Lisa Petrella’s blog.
Here is what I created for the hop!
To create my card:
- First, I stamped my DeNami Owl Love Birds stamp onto a piece of white cardstock. I drew a circle around the image using a pencil and a circle die, creating a moon.
- I colored in the owls and moon using copic markers. Then I erased the pencil circle.
- Using a post it note, I die cut a circle (the same one I used to draw the moon), creating a mask.
- I placed the circle mask above my colored image, and created the night sky using blue inks and an ink blending tool. I also added splatters of white ink to create the stars. I removed the circle mask once dry.
- Then, I die cut a rectangle out of a piece of pink cardstock. Inside of that rectangle, I used Pretty Pink Posh’s storybook 1 die to create a window frame.
- I stamped DeNami’s sending you love sentiment onto the bottom of the pink frame with Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.
- Using foam tape, I adhered the pink frame above my stamped and colored image. Then, I adhered the entire piece to a white card base.
- To finish off my card, I added some sequins, and colored in the moon with a clear glitter marker (although, it’s hard to make out in the pictures).
DeNami products used:
Don’t forget: your next stop will be to Lisa Petrella’s blog. Be sure to let her know you stopped by, by leaving her a comment!
If you want to start from the beginning, you can start at the DeNami blog HERE.
For more added fun, join the hop on Instagram and enter to win a prize! The Instagram profiles are listed below. Start at DeNami’s page and make the whole Instagram loop. Instructions will be listed there.
Here are all the hop participants:
- DeNami Design Instagram- IG @denamidesign
- Jeanin Jugler IG @some_bits_and_pieces
- Daniela Dobson IG @danieladobson
- Candi Billman IG @filoeyecandi
- Kay Miller IG @kaym2015
- Jung AhSang IG @junglebarrya
- Lisa Petrella IG @l.petrella
- Julia Klein IG @mimizukipapeterie
- Elizabeth Gunn IG @elizabethgcreations
- Stephanie Klauck IG @sklauck
- Sharna Waksmulki IG @littleyellowbirday118
- Valerie Ward IG @vjw81e
- Amy Tsuruta IG @craftee1
Hey guys! Today I’m on the DeNami blog with a card featuring DeNami’s Bunny Tail Trio stamp and Heartfelt Blessings stamp set. I really love the sentiments in this stamp set, and I know I’ll get a lot of use out of them!
I hope you’ll stop by to check it out! You’ll find more pics, how I created this card, and supplies linked to the DeNami shop!