Hello crafty friends! I am so excited to be sharing my first guest post on the Spellbinders blog. There is more detail and instructions on how I made these cards over on their blog, so please stop by and leave me some love! (Supplies are linked at the bottom of this post.)
Today, I’m working with some cute Die D-Lites. The little animals are so cute, and I decided to make a few birthday cards. I also love a good cheese burger and fries, so I made another card as well.
I filmed a YT process video if you’re interested:
My favorite technique for the background has always been ink blending, so that is what I did for all three of my cards.
- Die D-Lite S3-367 Tux
- Die D-Lite S3-370 Tiger, Oh My!
- Die D-Lite S3-369 Lion, Oh My!
- Die D-Lite S3-373 Wild About You
- Die D-Lite S3-355 Drive-Thru
- Nestabilities Standard Circles LG Etched Dies
- Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Colored Cardstock
- Distress Oxide inks: Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry
- Dr. Ph Martin’s Pen White
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- Lucy’s Little Things sequins Warm Golden Glow
- Fun Foam & Foam Squares
I love the way my cards turned out…they are so cute! I have loved working with Spellbinders metal dies, and I hope you are inspired to get crafty.