Hey friends! I hope December is treating you all well! December is just flying by for me! I feel as if I have a to-do list a mile long, and no where near checking anything off! That’s why quick and easy have been key for me lately!
This year, I put together some super easy mass produced cards for my crafty friends.
I loved a few of the cards that I created for the caring hearts drive so much (I blogged about it here), I recreated them! I used the cute llama digital stamp from JustMedigitalstamps etsy shop, and colored them using copic markers whenever I had a spare moment (which isn’t very often since I have a new baby girl). I used a stitched rectangle die to diecut them into small rectangles, then added some falling snow using a stencil and texture paste to give it a little character. Finally, I mounted the images on cute patterned paper using fun foam for some height.
- Fa La La La Llama by Just Me digital stamp: etsy
- copic markers: Butterfly Reflections Ink
- Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies: SSS
- My Mind’s Eye comfort & joy 6×6 paper pad: Butterfly Reflections Ink
- My Mind’s Eye sugar plum 6×6 paper pad: SSS
- Ranger texture paste: SSS
- Simon Says Stamp falling snow stencil: SSS
I hope you love the cards as much as I do!