Just dropping in with a quick blog post to share the cards that I made for the 2016 Caring Hearts Card Drive. You can read about the card drive on Jennifer McGuire’s blog here.
My hands are pretty full with baby girl, so I didn’t get a chance to make that many cards this year. I had a few things colored left over from the holiday season last year, and I have been coloring a little bit for Kathy’s 30 day coloring challenge, so I did manage to make 15 cards. To see the cards I made for last year’s card drive, see my blog post here.
I will try and link to some of the supplies I used below.
Here are some iPhone pics of my cards:
- bear & snowman: Snow Buddies by Just Me digital stamp: etsy
- llama: Fa La La La Llama by Just Me digital stamp: etsy
- bows: The Ton Holiday Bows: The Ton
- dogs & trees: Santa Paws by Memory Box: Butterfly Reflections Ink (BRI)
- penguin, reindeer, sled & presents: Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together: BRI
- snowmen & small houses: Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow: BRI
- birds: Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows: BRI
- houses: Mama Elephant City Sidewalks: Mama Elephant
- patterned paper: My Minds Eye Comfort & Joy 6×6 paper pad: BRI
- Tim Holtz distress inks: BRI
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Thanksgiving weekend!