Hey guys! Today I have my last card for you as a DT member for Mint Owl Studio. I am going to try and slow down as we prepare for baby #3 to arrive. Even so, I absolutely love Tracy and Mint Owl Studio, so I hope to be guest posting in the future!
To create my card:
- On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the girl & sand mound images from the Beach Babes stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink.
- I colored in the images with Copic markers and added detail with a white gel pen.
- I fussy cut the images, and set them aside.
- I die cut a stitched rectangle and pierced circle from another piece of white cardstock.
- Using Versamark ink and Ranger gold embossing powder, I stamped and heat set a sentiment from the same stamp set.
- I placed the die cut panel over my card base, and lightly traced the circle opening.
- I taped the edges of my card base, and then ink blended some Tim Holtz distress inks where I marked the circle. I used the colors salty ocean & carved pumpkin.
- I glued on the sand mound, and then I adhered the girl using foam tape.
- I adhered the sentiment panel on top using foam tape.
- To finish off my card, I added some gold sequins and some brown sequins (from a previous Mint Owl Studio sequin mix called coffee bean).
I hope you like how my card turned out. I have always love white on white, so I love the clean look of this card!
Happy Friday y’all!