It’s July! Already! This is a super busy month for us! We’ve got a wedding, my younger daughter’s birthday, and my husband & I will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary!
Today, I have a sweet birthday card, featuring Mint Owl Studio’s Sweet Treats stamp set.
Here’s how I made my card:
- I die cut a stitched rectangle out of a piece of white cardstock.
- Using Memento tuxedo black ink, I stamped the lollipop image from the Sweet Treats stamp set multiple times.
- I colored in the lollipops using Copic markers. I also colored in the lollipops with a clear glitter marker, although you can’t really see it from the photos.
- I mounted the colored panel onto a raspberry colored card stock panel using fun foam for dimension.
- On a piece of black card stock, I stamped and heat set a sentiment from the same stamp set using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.
- I cut out the sentiment in a flag shape, then mounted it using foam adhesive.
- To finish up my card, I added some sequins from the Kaleidoscope mix. (The pink sequins are from a past Mint Owl Studio sequin mix called hearts & kisses.)
I hope you like how my colorful card turned out! I had fun creating it!
You can find my card on the Mint Owl Studio blog today as well.