Hello friends! Today I have a butterfly thinking of you card featuring Mint Owl Studio‘s Butterfly Kisses stamp set and Mixed Triangles stencil.
How I created this card:
- I stamped one of the butterflies from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
- I colored in the butterfly with copic markers, then fussy cut it out.
- On a piece of white card stock, I stamped just the body and the antennae of the butterfly, and stamped the dashed swirl.
- I blended a little bit of Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink over the stamped antennae & dashed line.
- On a separate piece of white card stock, I die cut the panel into a scalloped rectangle, and then die cut a scalloped circle.
- I masked of the scalloped portions of the rectangle & circle, and taped the Mixed Triangle stencil on top.
- I inked through the stencil using Tim Holtz distress ink in spun sugar and picked raspberry, creating a subtle ombre look.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
- I used foam tape and adhered the top scalloped panel over the blue ink blended card stock. Then, I adhered them to a white card base.
- Finally I adhered the butterfly, carefully lining it up with the stamped antennae. I added one layer of foam tape to the body, and 2 layers of foam tape for the wings.
- To finish off my card, I used my corner chomper and rounded the corners of my card, and to add a little sparkle, I added a little bit of glitter glue to the butterfly.
That’s it for me! I really hope you enjoyed my card! You can find my card on the Mint Owl Studio blog as well!
Hey guys! Today I’m on the DeNami blog with a birthday card featuring DD’s Flower Patch clear stamp set & Medium Birthday circle.
I absolutely love sunflowers and “country style” bouquets, so that’s what inspired my card!
I hope you’ll stop by the DeNami blog to see how I created this card!
Hey guys! Today, I’m on the Scrapbook Circle blog with a layout and a tech tip! I’d love it if you come checked it out!
Hey crafty friends!
Today, I’m on the Scrapbook Circle blog featuring this layout using the May Here & Now kit and the May embellishment add-on You + Me.
I hope you’ll stop by and check out how I created this layout. I finally got around to scrapbooking these fancy date nights from a year ago! Also, I am loving the alpha!
Hey guys! Today, I have a card featuring Mint Owl Studio to share with you today!
I made my card by creating a floral background using Mint Owl Studio’s Love for Mom stamp set. I stamped the images with versamark ink and then heat set with white embossing powder. I water colored the entire panel using Tim Holtz distress inks in the colors: festive berries, picked raspberry, and victorian velvet. I popped the entire watercolor panel with some fun foam, and mounted it to a raspberry colored card panel. I stamped the sentiment, also from MOS Love for Mom stamp set, on a scrap of black cardstock using versamark ink, and heat set it with white embossing powder. I hand cut a little flag, and attached it to the card using foam tape. To finish my card, I colored in the flowers with a clear glitter pen, then added some sequins from Mint Owl Studio’s Hearts and Kisses sequin mix and Snowflake sequin mix. I also added some tiny pearls.
That’s it! I hope you like my card! You can find my card on the Mint Owl Studio blog today as well!
Happy Friday y’all!
…coming Nov 2016: baby #3! We have hoped and prayed for another baby for years, and we are beyond excited!
As far as my pregnancy so far: I have been plagued with extreme, all day morning sickness, & all day, everyday headaches for more than 4 weeks now (hence my lack of crafting lately), but it’ll all be worth it!
Here is the full layout for the Scrapbook Circle blog featuring Scrapbook Circle’s exclusive acrylic numbers! I’d love for you to come check it out!
Happy Tuesday friends!
Hey guys, I’m on the My Mind’s Eye blog with a card I made for my husband’s birthday.