Hey guys! I’ve got a post on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog with a card featuring Avery Elle’s Be a Unicorn stamp set.
I’d love it if you stopped by & checked it out!
Hey guys! I’m on the Scrapbook Circle blog today with this layout featuring paper punches! I had forgotten about my punches when I reorganized my craft room, but I dug them back out & couldn’t be happier! Stop by the SC blog to check my layout out!
Hey guys! You’ll find my 100 days layout on the Scrapbook Circle blog today in “1 Product 2 Ways.” I hope you’ll come by & check it out!
P.S. isn’t my little Ellie belly cute on her 100th day of school?!
Hey guys! Today you’ll find me on the Scrapbook Circle blog with a technique tip, and my Emma layout. I hope you’ll stop by and check it out!
Hey guys, it’s the first of the month, so it’s time for a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! Read more about it at the challenge blog & join in!
Here is what I made for this challenge:
I chose the middle row: decorative frames, hat, and craft.
Here’s how I created my card:
- I used MFT’s stitched square scalloped frames die to cut out a frame from blue glitter cardstock. I also cut out 2 more from white cardstock, and glued them all together to beef up the frame and give it a more dimensional look.
- On a piece of watercolor paper, I used Tim Holtz distress inks to watercolor a watery background. Then, I set it aside to dry.
- On a piece of bristol white cardstock, I stamped the turtle and the birthday hat from Lawn Fawn’s year two stamp set with Memento tuxedo black ink. Using copic markers, I colored in the images. Then, I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.
- I glued the frame to my watercolor background, cutting off the excess. Then, I adhered it to a craft card base that I made.
- Using tiny foam squares, I adhered the turtle and her hat.
- I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s chit chat stamp set to the background.
- To finish off my card, I added some sequins and pink baker’s twine.
That’s it for me! Hope you like my card!