You can find my card on the Mint Owl Studio Blog today as well!
To make my card:
- I die cut a stitched rectangle from Bristol white paper.
- I stamped the coffee cups from the Coffee Craze stamp set towards the bottom of my rectangle. I used a couple of masks that I made by stamping the coffee cup on a piece of post it note, and fussy cutting it out.
- I stamped the heart steam and my sentiment from the Coffee Craze stamp set as well.
- I colored in the coffee cups using copic markers. Then, I colored in a table top using Copic markers, and created a wood grain look. It’s hard to tell from the photos, but I also colored a little light blue background around the coffee cups as well.
- I colored in the red cup with a glitter pen, and then topped all the coffee cups with glossy accents.
- Once dry, I adhered the whole panel to a piece of fun foam, then attached it to a white card base.
- To finish off my card, I added some sequins from the Coffee Bean mix.
That’s it for me! I hope you like my card!
Don’t forget to check out Mint Owl Studio’s new release stamp sets and sequin mixes in the shop here!