Welcome to the DeNami Spring Fling Blog/Instagram Hop (#BIGDDHop) hosted by DeNami!
You should have come from Kay Miller’s blog, and your next stop will be to Lisa Petrella’s blog.
Here is what I created for the hop!
To create my card:
- First, I stamped my DeNami Owl Love Birds stamp onto a piece of white cardstock. I drew a circle around the image using a pencil and a circle die, creating a moon.
- I colored in the owls and moon using copic markers. Then I erased the pencil circle.
- Using a post it note, I die cut a circle (the same one I used to draw the moon), creating a mask.
- I placed the circle mask above my colored image, and created the night sky using blue inks and an ink blending tool. I also added splatters of white ink to create the stars. I removed the circle mask once dry.
- Then, I die cut a rectangle out of a piece of pink cardstock. Inside of that rectangle, I used Pretty Pink Posh’s storybook 1 die to create a window frame.
- I stamped DeNami’s sending you love sentiment onto the bottom of the pink frame with Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.
- Using foam tape, I adhered the pink frame above my stamped and colored image. Then, I adhered the entire piece to a white card base.
- To finish off my card, I added some sequins, and colored in the moon with a clear glitter marker (although, it’s hard to make out in the pictures).
DeNami products used:
- G170 Owl Love Birds
- TK-ME900 Memento Tuxedo black
- F171 Sending you Love
- TK-VM001 Versamark
- PPPD20 Pretty Pink Posh Storybook 1 Die
Don’t forget: your next stop will be to Lisa Petrella’s blog. Be sure to let her know you stopped by, by leaving her a comment!
If you want to start from the beginning, you can start at the DeNami blog HERE.
For more added fun, join the hop on Instagram and enter to win a prize! The Instagram profiles are listed below. Start at DeNami’s page and make the whole Instagram loop. Instructions will be listed there.
Here are all the hop participants:
- DeNami Design Instagram- IG @denamidesign
- Jeanin Jugler IG @some_bits_and_pieces
- Daniela Dobson IG @danieladobson
- Candi Billman IG @filoeyecandi
- Kay Miller IG @kaym2015
- Jung AhSang IG @junglebarrya
- Lisa Petrella IG @l.petrella
- Julia Klein IG @mimizukipapeterie
- Elizabeth Gunn IG @elizabethgcreations
- Stephanie Klauck IG @sklauck
- Sharna Waksmulki IG @littleyellowbirday118
- Valerie Ward IG @vjw81e
- Amy Tsuruta IG @craftee1
14 thoughts on “DeNami Design Spring Fling Blog Hop”
Wow! What a great card!
I love your card. You do really nice work. The owls are so cute.
Such a pretty card!
This is so cute, love the owls.
What a lovely card! Really love it 🙂
Very cute card! Love the owls!
Very cute card! Love the owls
I love owls, and these are so cute.
I love window cards! Your night sky looks amazing.
What a super fun scene! They’re too sweet!
Love your cute, romantic scene and the great color contrasts.
Darling scene on your awesome card! Love the coloring and sweet owls!
Love love love the night sky scene you created as a setting for those darling owls!!! Awesome work!
such a sweet card!