Hey guys! I’m back with my second post of the day!
Today, I have a cute bunny card featuring Mint Owl Studio’s Some Bunny stamp set. While making this card, I was picturing me and my daughters playing outside…my youngest is always wanting piggy back rides. Don’t forget to check out the Mint Owl Studio blog as well!
Here’s what I came up with:
Here’s how I created my card:
- I stamped the bunny images from the Some Bunny stamp set onto some bristol smooth white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink.
- I colored in the images using copic markers, and added a little detail with a white gel pen. I fussy cut the 3 bunnies, and used a black marker to finish off the edges.
- I die cut a stitched rectangle from another piece of bristol. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in tumbled glass and an ink blending tool to color in the blue sky.
- I die cut another stitched rectangle from a piece of bristol, and then die cut a hill into it. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in mowed lawn and an ink blending tool to color in the hill.
- I used a sentiment from the same Some Bunny stamp set onto the bottom of the hill.
- I die cut clouds from scraps of bristol and a sun from a yellow scrap of cardstock using WPlus9’s Sunshine Layers die set.
- To put together my card, I made a card base out of pink cardstock. Then, I glued on the sky rectangle. I attached the hill using foam tape. I attached the 3 bunnies using foam tape as well. Then I glued on the outline clouds and the sun. I attached the remains clouds with foam tape.
- To finish off my card, I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the sun, and then I added sequins from Mint Owl Studio’s Hearts and Kisses mix and Peach Passion mix.
I hope you like my card! I love how happy it turned out.