Hey guys! Today, I created a card for Stamping Smiles Design’s newest Tic Tac Toe challenge #5. You can find out more info on the challenge blog!
Here is challenge #5:
Here is what I created for this challenge:
I chose 3 elements in a row and diagonal.
I worked in: geometric shapes, layers, & photo inspiration, and photo inspiration, gold, & green.
Here’s how I made my card:
- I stamped the geometric Pinkfresh Studio doodle background stamp 2x on my white cardstock using Versamark ink with the help of my MISTI stamping tool. I heat set the image with Wow white embossing powder.
- I used Tim Holtz’s newer green distress ink color in twisted citron to water color over my stamped image.
- Using a large circle die, I cut out a large circle from my geometric panel.
- I popped up the geometric panel using foam tape and adhered it to a white card base panel to add a layer and create dimension.
- I was inspired by the photo, and decided to create my own 4 leaf clover using green hearts. First, I water colored on some white cardstock using Tim Holtz green distress inks in twisted citron and lucky clover.
- Once dry, I die cut 4 hearts using the smallest heart from Lawn Fawn’s stitched heart stackables.
- I attached the hearts inside the circle using a combination of glue dots and foam squares. Then, I added some detail with a white gel pen.
- In the middle of my clover, I added a gold “kiss me” heart from Crate Paper’s Hello Love gold heart resin stickers.
- To finish off my card, I added some gold sequins. I used Mint Owl Studio’s 6 mm gold sequins and Lucy’s Cards champagne mix. I also added a few splashes of Heidi Swapp’s shine mist in gold.
I hope you like my card! Don’t forget to join in on the challenge and add your project to the tic-tac-toe blog!