Hey guys! Today, I’m on the My Mind’s Eye blog with a homemade Traveler’s Notebook. Stop by the blog for more pictures & info on how I made this fun project!
Today, I have the cutest cupcake toppers over at the DeNami blog! I’d love it if you stopped by & checked it out!
Have a super Wednesday!
I’ve got a #CAS (clean and “simple”) birthday card today featuring Mint Owl Studio’s new Coffee Craze stamp set and new Coffee Bean sequin mix.
You can find my card on the Mint Owl Studio Blog today as well!
To make my card:
- I die cut a stitched rectangle from Bristol white paper.
- I stamped the coffee cups from the Coffee Craze stamp set towards the bottom of my rectangle. I used a couple of masks that I made by stamping the coffee cup on a piece of post it note, and fussy cutting it out.
- I stamped the heart steam and my sentiment from the Coffee Craze stamp set as well.
- I colored in the coffee cups using copic markers. Then, I colored in a table top using Copic markers, and created a wood grain look. It’s hard to tell from the photos, but I also colored a little light blue background around the coffee cups as well.
- I colored in the red cup with a glitter pen, and then topped all the coffee cups with glossy accents.
- Once dry, I adhered the whole panel to a piece of fun foam, then attached it to a white card base.
- To finish off my card, I added some sequins from the Coffee Bean mix.
That’s it for me! I hope you like my card!
Don’t forget to check out Mint Owl Studio’s new release stamp sets and sequin mixes in the shop here!
Hey guys! Today, I’ve got a cute gift tag on the DeNami blog! Gift tags are a perfect way to dress up a cheap gift bag from the dollar store!
Welcome to the DeNami Spring Fling Blog/Instagram Hop (#BIGDDHop) hosted by DeNami!
You should have come from Kay Miller’s blog, and your next stop will be to Lisa Petrella’s blog.
Here is what I created for the hop!
To create my card:
- First, I stamped my DeNami Owl Love Birds stamp onto a piece of white cardstock. I drew a circle around the image using a pencil and a circle die, creating a moon.
- I colored in the owls and moon using copic markers. Then I erased the pencil circle.
- Using a post it note, I die cut a circle (the same one I used to draw the moon), creating a mask.
- I placed the circle mask above my colored image, and created the night sky using blue inks and an ink blending tool. I also added splatters of white ink to create the stars. I removed the circle mask once dry.
- Then, I die cut a rectangle out of a piece of pink cardstock. Inside of that rectangle, I used Pretty Pink Posh’s storybook 1 die to create a window frame.
- I stamped DeNami’s sending you love sentiment onto the bottom of the pink frame with Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.
- Using foam tape, I adhered the pink frame above my stamped and colored image. Then, I adhered the entire piece to a white card base.
- To finish off my card, I added some sequins, and colored in the moon with a clear glitter marker (although, it’s hard to make out in the pictures).
DeNami products used:
Don’t forget: your next stop will be to Lisa Petrella’s blog. Be sure to let her know you stopped by, by leaving her a comment!
If you want to start from the beginning, you can start at the DeNami blog HERE.
For more added fun, join the hop on Instagram and enter to win a prize! The Instagram profiles are listed below. Start at DeNami’s page and make the whole Instagram loop. Instructions will be listed there.
Here are all the hop participants:
- DeNami Design Instagram- IG @denamidesign
- Jeanin Jugler IG @some_bits_and_pieces
- Daniela Dobson IG @danieladobson
- Candi Billman IG @filoeyecandi
- Kay Miller IG @kaym2015
- Jung AhSang IG @junglebarrya
- Lisa Petrella IG @l.petrella
- Julia Klein IG @mimizukipapeterie
- Elizabeth Gunn IG @elizabethgcreations
- Stephanie Klauck IG @sklauck
- Sharna Waksmulki IG @littleyellowbirday118
- Valerie Ward IG @vjw81e
- Amy Tsuruta IG @craftee1
Hey guys! I’m back with my second post of the day!
Today, I’ve got a sneak of one of Mint Owl Studio‘s new stamp sets! Release day is Mar 19th!
Here’s what I created!
I used Mint Owl Studio’s Lilies of Hope stamp set. I created a clean and simple card, incorporating masking, copic coloring, sequins and twine.
Stop by the Mint Owl Studio blog for more fun sneaks!
Hey guys! I’m here with my second post of the day!
Today, I’m on the My Mind’s Eye blog. Instead of a scrapbook layout, I decided to make 2 cards using their By The Sea collection.
I’d love it if you stopped by and checked it out!
Happy Wednesday y’all!
Hey guys! I’m back with another tic-tac-toe challenge from Stamping Smiles Designs. Read more about the challenge on the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog and join in!
For my project, I chose the middle column for inspiration: glossy accents, clean and simple, and twine.
Here’s what I created:
Here’s how I made my card:
- I stamped out the clam image from Lawn Fawn’s Year Six stamp set on white cardstock with Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored them in using copic markers, a white gel pen, and a spectrum noir clear glitter pen.
- Using the matching Lawn Fawn die, I die cut the clams, and set aside.
- I die cut a scalloped rectangle out of white cardstock using WPlus9’s sunshine layers die. Then, I stamped the sentiment from the same Lawn Fawn Year Six stamp set.
- I attached the clams onto my card. I popped up the pink clamp with foam tape.
- I tied some twine around the scalloped rectangle.
- I popped the whole scalloped panel up with some foam tape, and adhered it to an A2 sized card base that I made out of pink cardstock.
- To finish off, I added glossy accents to the pink clam. I also added “water droplets” with glossy accents, but it’s hard to see in the picture. (There are three on each size of the sentiment, and one to the bottom left of the pink clam.)
I hope you like my card! Don’t forget to join in this challenge and link up your project on the TTT challenge blog!
Hey guys! I’m back with my second post of the day!
Today, I have a cute bunny card featuring Mint Owl Studio’s Some Bunny stamp set. While making this card, I was picturing me and my daughters playing outside…my youngest is always wanting piggy back rides. Don’t forget to check out the Mint Owl Studio blog as well!
Here’s what I came up with:
Here’s how I created my card:
- I stamped the bunny images from the Some Bunny stamp set onto some bristol smooth white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink.
- I colored in the images using copic markers, and added a little detail with a white gel pen. I fussy cut the 3 bunnies, and used a black marker to finish off the edges.
- I die cut a stitched rectangle from another piece of bristol. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in tumbled glass and an ink blending tool to color in the blue sky.
- I die cut another stitched rectangle from a piece of bristol, and then die cut a hill into it. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in mowed lawn and an ink blending tool to color in the hill.
- I used a sentiment from the same Some Bunny stamp set onto the bottom of the hill.
- I die cut clouds from scraps of bristol and a sun from a yellow scrap of cardstock using WPlus9’s Sunshine Layers die set.
- To put together my card, I made a card base out of pink cardstock. Then, I glued on the sky rectangle. I attached the hill using foam tape. I attached the 3 bunnies using foam tape as well. Then I glued on the outline clouds and the sun. I attached the remains clouds with foam tape.
- To finish off my card, I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the sun, and then I added sequins from Mint Owl Studio’s Hearts and Kisses mix and Peach Passion mix.
I hope you like my card! I love how happy it turned out.
Today is my birthday, and what better way to celebrate then with exciting news!
I am joining the Scrapbook Circle Design Team! I cannot wait to start creating with their monthly scrapbook kits! Check out the Scrapbook Circle website here, and their blog here!
Happy Friday y’all!