In the spirit of St Patrick’s day, I chose green and gold colors, cocktail glasses, and the cheers sentiment.
Here’s how I created my card:
- I gold heat embossed the sentiment and the cocktail glasses from the Mint Owl Studio scripty sentiments stamp set on a piece of white cardstock using Versamark ink and Ranger princess gold embossing powder.
- Then, I ink blended the panel using Tim Holtz distress ink in lucky clover. I sprinkled the panel with a little bit of water. Using a paper towel, I gently picked up some of the ink, creating a bleached effect.
- I die cut a frame out of green glitter paper by DCWV using Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies.
- I added acetate to the glitter frame, and 2 layers of foam tape.
- I put the shaker card together using Mint Owl Studio 6mm gold sequins and the Mint Owl sequin mix. I also added in some of Martha Stewart’s green star glitter.
- I glued the entire shaker panel to a top folding card base.
- To create a simple matching envelope, I stamped 2 cocktail glasses using Hero Arts Ombre ink in mint to green.
Happy Friday y’all, and cheers to the weekend!