Hey guys! Today I have a card for you using Mint Owl Studio’s Piggy Party and Some Bunny stamp sets. Pigs can fly, and anything is possible! 😉 I hope my card will encourage someone, and bring a smile to their face.
You can also find my card on the Mint Owl Studio blog today!
To create my card:
- I stamped out a sweet piggy from Piggy Party and 5 balloons from Some Bunny onto bristol smooth white cardstock with Memento tuxedo black ink. Then, using copic markers, I colored in my images.
- I fussy cut my images, being especially careful around the bottom of the heart balloons. I finished off the edges of the cut images with a black marker.
- I tied a piece of embroidery thread to the bottom of each heart balloon, and set them aside along with my pig.
- On to my sentiment: You can’t tell from the photo, but the sentiment is foiled with rose gold foil. I created my sentiment on my computer, and printed it out on white cardstock with a laser printer. Then, I ran it through my laminator with the foil on top. I love how this turned out!
- First, I cut out the sentiment cardstock with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die, and then I used Mama Elephant’s cloud die from the landscape trio.
- I used the same rectangle and cloud dies to cut out 2 more cloud pieces out of vellum.
- To create my sky background, I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the same stitched rectangle die, and ink blended some Tim Holtz distress ink in tumbled glass.
- I adhered the vellum clouds first, and then the sentiment cloud with some foam tape.
- I carefully adhered the heart balloons how I wanted them, using foam tape for all of them except the very top balloon.
- I gathered the strings and wound it around my piggy, and adhered him with some foam tape.
- To finish off my card, I added sequins from Mint Owl Studio’s peach passion mix with Ranger’s multi medium matte, and added some sparkle to my balloons with some clear Wink of Stella.
I really hope you liked my card! I’ve linked my supplies to some of my favorite shops: Mint Owl Studio, Butterfly Reflections Ink, and Simon Says Stamp!
Hello fellow coffee lovers! I absolutely cannot function without my morning coffee…how about you? Are you a coffee fanatic or are you a tea drinker?
Today, I have a card on the DeNami blog, and this week’s theme is…you guessed it: coffee!
Head on over to the DD blog to see how I made this card!
Happy Wednesday y’all!
Hey guys! I’m so happy that I will be joining the Stamping Smiles tac-tac-toe challenge team! I hope you will join in our challenges with us!
Hey guys! I’m back as a guest blogger for Butterfly Reflections Ink. I made this butterfly thank you card using Altenew’s Wild Hibiscus stamp set and Hero Arts’ thanks stamp and cut set. Stop by the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog for lots more info and clickable shopping links, and don’t forget to check out the shop!
Hey guys! Today I have a St. Patty’s themed shaker card for you using Mint Owl Studio’s new scripty sentiments stamp set! You can find my card on the Mint Owl Studio blog as well!
In the spirit of St Patrick’s day, I chose green and gold colors, cocktail glasses, and the cheers sentiment.
Here’s how I created my card:
- I gold heat embossed the sentiment and the cocktail glasses from the Mint Owl Studio scripty sentiments stamp set on a piece of white cardstock using Versamark ink and Ranger princess gold embossing powder.
- Then, I ink blended the panel using Tim Holtz distress ink in lucky clover. I sprinkled the panel with a little bit of water. Using a paper towel, I gently picked up some of the ink, creating a bleached effect.
- I die cut a frame out of green glitter paper by DCWV using Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies.
- I added acetate to the glitter frame, and 2 layers of foam tape.
- I put the shaker card together using Mint Owl Studio 6mm gold sequins and the Mint Owl sequin mix. I also added in some of Martha Stewart’s green star glitter.
- I glued the entire shaker panel to a top folding card base.
- To create a simple matching envelope, I stamped 2 cocktail glasses using Hero Arts Ombre ink in mint to green.
Don’t forget to stop by the Mint Owl Studio blog and shop!
Happy Friday y’all, and cheers to the weekend!
Today, I’ve got a St. Patrick’s day themed card on the DeNami blog. When I think of St. Patty’s day, I think green and gold! Isn’t that pyramid of pandas so cute…and I made my own ombre green gingham background! I hope you’ll hop on over to check out more info and linked supplies.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy Wednesday!
Hey guys! I hope you had a fabulous Valentine’s Day!
Today, I am on the My Mind’s Eye blog with this layout, featuring a combination of My Mind’s Eye’s new collections: Happy Camper, On Trend 2, Hello Gorgeous, and By the Sea. These collections coordinate so well with each other!
Hello Brave Girl is a letter to my daughter, saying how proud I am that she climbed up to the top of Enchanted Rock with her Dad last year during Spring Break. (I am afraid of heights so I only made it 3/4 of the way.) I love this type of journaling in scrapbook layouts, but don’t use it nearly enough!
I hope you’ll stop by the My Mind’s Eye blog for more pictures and info on how I made this layout!