Hey guys, I’m here again to share with you what I’ve been loving in the month of September!
- Sandy Allnock’s Copic marker Hex Chart. This chart is awesome! Not only does it easily allow me to find colors that blend well together while coloring, but it helps me out when shopping for colors as well. It’s easy to see what colors I “need.” You can easily see that I NEED more markers, lol! I take a picture of my hex chart on my phone, so that I have it handy when I’m shopping. You can find the hex chart on Sandy’s website here.
- Strathmore Bristol 100 lb paper. I first learned that this paper is great for zig clean color real brush pens through Nichol Magouirk. I also tried it out with copic markers, and it works great! I love how thick this paper is!
- Versafine onyx black ink. I love how dark this ink is! It’s great for stamping sentiments, water coloring, and for heat embossing with clear embossing powder.
- American Crafts Zing gold embossing powder. I have had this embossing powder for years, and it’s my favorite gold for sure! I love the tone of gold this embossing powder produces. The powder looks dark, but once heat set, it’s beautiful!
For my beauty faves, I have been loving:
- pixi Glow Tonic. They recently released this product at Target. I have heard a lot about this toner, and have always wanted to try it, so I was excited to find it at target. (I got it on sale: 15% off through the cartwheel app.) I have raved about pixie products before in my favorites, and I love this toner as well. It’s gently exfoliates, and prepares your skin for moisturizer.
- Ofra long lasting liquid lipstick in Mocha. I love lipsticks that I don’t have to reapply…I’m kinda lazy like that. This one lasts a really long time. I’ve only tried a few brands of liquid lipsticks, and this Ofra formula is my fave by far. It kind of has a moussie texture, so it’s comfortable on the lips, but it is not transfer resistant. When I just want a little hint of color, I put a little on and blend it out with my finger. For more intense color, I can build up layers easily.
That’s it for me! What are some of your faves?
Thanks for stopping by!