Hello all! Hope you’re having a great day so far!
Today, I’ll be sharing the few things that I have loved in the month of June!
First up, are my crafty favorites:
1. The 2nd 30 day coloring challenge hosted by Kathy at thedailymarker.com. I have loved taking part in this coloring challenge! Coloring is really a great way that I have been able to de-stress, be creative, and meet new friends on instagram. I was able to color 21 out of the 30 days…not bad, but maybe I can do all 30 days the next round?! If you haven’t heard about this challenge, you can go to her website, or check out the hashtag #thedailymarker30day & #thedailymarker30day2 on instagram.
2. Zig Clean Color real brush markers by kuretake. These little water color brushes are so vibrantly awesome! You can color with them like regular markers, full strength, or you can put a little color down, and use water to blend them out. At first, I wasn’t sure what I thought of them, but it took a little practice before I got comfortable using them. I like to put a little color down, then blend out with water (or a different color), and then repeat in small sections. I find working in small sections works best for me. I bought a 12 pack, and then purchased a few individually.
3. Circle dies by spellbinders. These are perfect for shaker card windows! I have also been loving circles in my scrapbook layouts lately. You can see an example in my previous post. As I said in that post, I used to use circle punches, and I traced and hand cut circles for my layouts. Now that I have circle dies, it has been so much easier!
Next up a just a couple of beauty favorites.
1. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I have been loving this product because it is such an easy to use all-in-one type of product! In each container are 60 round pads already soaked with product, like lactic and glycol acids and cucumbers and lemons, that serves as both a gentle exfoliant and toner. I use one of these pads every night after cleansing and before moisturizing…love it! It has been perfect for my sensitive skin! (I saw they are having 20% off on their website through July 4, 2015)
2. Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray. This is like hair spray for your face. Since it’s been so hot here in Texas, I use this product to set my face on occasions when I have spent a little more time on my makeup. When I take more time with my makeup, I don’t want it melting off my face in an hour or two. This spray helps with that. I usually purchase the travel size, because I don’t do a full face of makeup very often, and this bottle will last me all summer.
That’s it for this month! What products have you been loving lately?