Hello! I cannot believe that July is over! July is a pretty big month for us. My younger girl celebrated her 5th birthday, and my husband and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary this month.
Here we are at the end of another month…these are a few things I have been loving in the month of July!
My crafty favorites:
1. Simon Says Stamp Wide Stripes background stamp & Simon Says Stamp 6×6 tiny spaced hearts stencil. I have been all about the background lately! I included a piece of card stock where I used the stripes background stamp, and I also added ombre hearts using the stencil on top to give you a visual of how these products look in action.
2. Who knew that the Absorber is absolutely awesome at cleaning your stamps?! I first saw Kristina Werner using it to clean her stamps. I have used this product for many years to dry my car after a wash, but I bought a brand new one just for my stamps! I cut it into about 9×9 inch squares, got it wet & rung out the excess water, and stuck them in a plastic storage container. You can get the absorber in the automotive section at the grocery store or on simonsaysstamp.com.
3. I love my custom “handmade by” stamp from etsy shop Stamp Couture. It’s so nice to stamp the back of my cards!
…and onto my beauty (& snack) favorites:
1. BarkTHINS dark chocolate touted coconut with almonds…so YUM! It’s sad to say, but this is my 3rd bag already, and I’m sad that I’m out! Since it’s dark chocolate, it’s not too sweet, and the toasted coconuts add just the right somethin’ somethin’.
2. Paula’s Choice Hydralight Moisture-Infusing Lotion. It’s fragrance & dye free! I have used this lotion for over a year now, and it’s a great light-weight moisturizer perfect for Texas summers! I had ran out of this lotion, but I didn’t feel like ordering it and waiting for shipping, so I tried a few samples of a couple of light-weight moisturizers at Sephora. I should have known better, because I didn’t like the texture, or they were super pricey, and I broke out. I have super sensitive skin, and my skin is oily in the summer, so I like for my moisturizer to sink in immediately, and I prefer fragrance free products. I had to go back and order my tried and true favorite at Paula’s choice. I believe you can only get Paula’s Choice on their website, paulaschoice.com.
3. Wet n Wild Contouring palette in Caramel Toffee. I believe this palette is exclusive to Wal-Mart. I have been loving this palette and use it for a variety of things. I use the highlight color to set my under eye concealer, I use the contour color to contour my cheeks and a little on my nose. I also use this palette as eyeshadows. The highlight color is perfect for an all over lid color, and the contour color is great to add a little definition. This was a super affordable (under $5), great buy!
4. Invisibobble traceless hair ring. This is supposed to be a hair-tyer. It reminds me of those wrist chains or the phone cords (trying not to date myself here, lol!). I received this in a sample beauty box, and I was highly skeptical…but it works! The plastic rings kind of grip your hair, and it stayed in place! Normally, I have to re-tie my pony a few times a day, but not with this!
That’s it! These are just a few things I’ve been loving in July. I’d love to know what you’ve been loving!