Hello world! Did you watch the Super Bowl? I thought Katy Perry rocked the half time show!
I can’t believe January has flown by! I feel like as I get older, time goes by faster.
Since my 2014 faves seemed to be a hit, I thought that I would share some of my favorites at the end of every month….some scrapbooking products, some beauty products, and random favorites. They may not necessarily be brand new products, but stuff that I’ve been enjoying or recently re-discovered.
Here are 7 things that I have LOVED for the month of January:
Scrapbook products that I have been loving:
1. Teresa Collins tiny word/phrase stickers. Love these! I first got my hands on these for december daily, and since then, I have been on the hunt for more! I found mine at my local JoAnn’s for about $5.
2. Project Life by Becky Higgins date stamp. Font and size are great on this little stamp. I use it on every single layout!
3. Distress Ink by Tim Holtz are my favorite ink pads. I just love the quality and colors of the ink. The color “pumice stone” is a new color for me. I love to use it when I want a more subtle look, instead of “black soot.”
Beauty and random favorites:
4. Bose mini bluetooth speaker. I have been wanting a good quality bluetooth speaker for a while now. For Christmas, the hubbie and I got a few couple gift cards, so we decided to put them toward something we both would use. This little speaker has been great for shower sing-alongs & handy in my scrapbook room as well. Love the sound quality that comes out of such a compact speaker, and love that it has a power charging dock!
5. Nivea In-Shower body lotion. This is a brand new product, and I found it at target for about $6. You rub this lotion all over your body in the shower after cleansing. Then, give yourself a quick rinse and pat dry with your towel. Game changer!!! I usually hate getting dressed after just applying lotion, because I find that most lotions leave my skin feeling a bit greasy. I don’t get the greasy feeling at all with this product. I also feel like my skin gets all the moisturizing benefits of this lotion, because you put it on in the shower while your pores are still open.
6. NARS creamy radiant concealer. I have been eyeballing this concealer ever since it came out, and since my sister got me a sephora gift card for Christmas, I decided to splurge. I LOVE this concealer! It’s creamy, it blends well (I like to pat the concealer in with my ring finger, then smooth it over with a beauty blender), and it lasts all day on me. That’s really all you could want in a concealer!
7. Pixi tinted brilliance balm in unique pink. This is one of those “color changing/ adjusts to your pH for the perfect pink” kind of balms. I just love how moisturizing it is on my lips (my lips are normally very dry, but extremely chapped in the colder months), and it gives just a hint of pink that’s perfect for no makeup/ light makeup days. You can find this brand at target, and I got it for around $14.
So…that’s just a few products I’ve been loving in January. Care to share some of yours?