Today I thought that I would share the quilted scrapbook layout and card that I sneaked on this post: https://jungahsang.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/the-one-with-the-triangle-quilts/
First up: 3RD GRADE FASHIONISTA.
Every year, I take a picture of my daughter’s outfits (and back pack & lunch box) the first week of school, and turn it into a layout. I usually incorporate a few of the clothing tags from school shopping into the layout. (Can you spot the 2 target brands tags, the jc penny brand tag, and the BOBS tag?) I want to remember her new outfits, her personality, her style… Once she reaches 5th grade, I plan to do a layout documenting her first day of school, grades kinder-5th grade. It will be fun to see changes to her style & how much she’s grown.
Some products I used:
* the alpha stickers & school themed products are from October Afternoon
* all the stars accents and the wooden ! are from Studio Calico
* the date stamp is from Project Life
* I also used products from Me & My Big Ideas, Freckled Fawn, My Mind’s Eye, Elle’s Studio, American Crafts, and older scraps I had that I no longer remember the manufacturer (Sorry!).
You can also see this layout amongst other awesome projects at: http://www.meandmybigideas.com/blog/2014/9/24/mambi-fans-got-talent
Next up: a simple HAPPY BIRTHDAY quilted card.
I’m not a big card maker, but I do make them occasionally for friends and family members.
* all the gray and white papers are from a paper pad by My Mind’s Eye
* the envelope and floral chipboard are from Pebbles
* ink splatter is an October Afternoon sprinklers in hopscotch
Thanks for indulging in my quilted obsession with me!