The fall season is officially upon us! We have even been blessed with cooler weather today here in Texas. It’s not sweater weather by any means, and our a/c is still on, but anything under 100 degrees is fine by me!
To celebrate, I thought that I would post some pictures of my favorite images from late spring and summer photo sessions.
2. dance session for my older daughter’s ballet and tap recital:
3. blue bonnet session for my friend’s gorgeous little girls…the bugs were not kind to us, but we managed to get some great images anyway! yay!
4. my dorkie (dachshund & yorkie mix)…many treats were involved in making this happen:
5. first birthday session with my nephew(s)…boy, did he made me work for it! (many treats were involved in making this happen as well! LOL!)
6. first birthday session with new friends…beautiful little cutie!
Happy fall y’all!